Sunday, September 23, 2007

About the releases

You could've noticed there aren't new releases, this is because since university started neither Baki, nor I have any free time, because I am working, and Baki is training for a competition... and we need to learn too -.- So we decided, that, we'll look for new Translator/Timer for Eyeshield 21, and a new Translator for MAR, if anyone is interested please write email, though I can check it only at the weekends, we have the RAWs, and we can do the encode, so we hope there's someone who can help with the translations and timings!


6 comments:

vedder said...

tq for your hard work before. Hope u will find a translator

LM said...

I was wondering... because Sekai-fansub are subbing Eyeshield 21 too, why don't you ask them to join forces to finish subbing these episodes?
Here's the website of Sekai:
http://www.sekai-fansubs.com/
Thank you for your hard work!!!

DandelinoiD said...

how can i get eyeshield episode 66-80 , i missed it...

kingzargo said...

rasangan fansub ^^

To bad. But school is importand.

austry said...

pity, you are quite good...

Leha said...

If you guys are able to find a translator for the ES21 project, then I can probably help out with the timing.. I tend to take on more then I can chew at times.. but right now, my schedule is pretty clear..

My experience is as a translation checker/QC, as an editor and as a timer.. while I have done encoding and typesetting, I'm more comfortable working in an editor/timer/qc type position. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.. or if you find a translator for this project. ^_^
leha(at)otakara-island.com