Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Eyeshield 21 - Episode 89

I honestly meant to get the typesetting on this episode done before I left for AX.. but this is the episode where the Cream Puff games start.. and matching fonts right before I leave.. just wasn't happening. GOMENYO~

Still, two weeks is better than two months.. so I guess I'm still keeping in with the effort. :D

BTW, AX was the WORST CONVENTION EVER! I've never had such a horrible time at a convention, as I did at AX2008. The WORST! And can you believe, they actually gouged the venders, buttloads of money?! I mean, what kind of anime-loving convention, charges a vender $10,000 JUST to move their boxes into the dealers hall? They charged them even more for the tables they put the books on! LAME. I know so many vender types that won't be back next year.. and I won't be back either. I'd rather support SDCC or Otakon, rather than put anymore money towards such a horribly run convention like AnimeExpo.

Anyhow.. enough ranting.. let's get on to the good stuff!!

screen shot 1

screen shot 2


Eyeshield 21 - Episode 89 Torrent

You can visit us at #espada@irc.immortal-anime.net as well.

7 comments:

Mick said...

reading about the $10,000. That stinks of "We are the Union and you have to deal with us if you want in" kind of charge. Could the dealers move it in themselves bypassing that charge.

When I saw Espada I thought it might be Spanish only.

Griffondoor

Unknown said...

Awesome! Thanks you guys.

Leha said...

Well, the thing is.. in past years, it's never cost that much.. just the use of the guy with the lift.. all the boxes are usually on a crate that requires a lift.. and no one usually brings their own lift.. its.. complicated.. but yeah..

LOL! You don't watch Bleach I take it, eh mick? *giggle*

I hope you enjoyed the episode quincy!

bigddan11 said...

I can honestly say the episode ws everything I was hoping for and more. I don't mind two week releases or even once a month releases as long as progression is being made. I look forward to seeing how the rest of the Cream Puff Cup Tourney turns out, because that Russian team looks to be close of the level of Seibu, though I doubt they're as good as Ojo.

headlag said...

Hi, im so happy that you´re subbing Eyeshield 21, because it was always a problem to find Eyeshield 21 subs especially in good quality like yours.
I dont care how much time it takes but i hope you will finish your great work so guys pls keep up the good work.

headlag

vToMy said...

The cream puff cup is looking good :)
Looking forward to more episodes!

Anonymous said...

Find here amazing collection of free; PuffGames, Tea Games and Play online Games having variety of fun to play and enjoy.