Thursday, July 31, 2008

Eyeshield 21 - Episode 90

So first Nanashi went out of town for a week.. then I slacked off for a week.. so this is a little bit later than planned.. but we're still on a roll! If we keep with the plan, and BLASSREITER is easy enough for me to get through.. (I'm working on it for my own group) then we should have episode 91 in about 10 days. Keep your eyes peeled!


screen shot 1

screen shot 2


Eyeshield 21 - Episode 90 Torrent


You can also use the DDL link at Otakara-Island.com.. You just need to sign up for the site. It's free.. and you might just find all kinds of other goodies. ^_^

You can visit us at #espada@irc.immortal-anime.net as well.

4 comments:

headlag said...

thx, you´re great pls keep up the good work.

austry said...

Tnx...

Unknown said...

Awesome, keep it up. Good job.

Unknown said...

Hey, how are you? I hope there will be come soon with episode 91.

Good job again :)